i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

2/11/2010

Well, Damn.

One night during the pre-production phase on A Clockwork Orange, Malcolm McDowell asked Stanley Kubrick why he was eating ice cream at the same time as his main course steak. “What’s the difference?” said Kubrick. “It’s all food. This is how Napoleon used to eat.”


I would of threw a "motherfucker" in there if I was Kubrick, he probably did though but Malcolm McDowell didn't want to taint his legacy.

Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night, after realizing it's not 1970 something, I travel to drive-thru's and order an odd number of nuggets from Wendy's or McDonald's like 17 or 23 because I know they only have boxes that hold 5 or 10 so they got to put that extra spill over of two of three nuggets into a box by themselves, and though they haven't ever complained I know somebody's gonna end up snapping one night and try to attack me. I'll be ready.

Side Note: Comma's are fruity. One long sentence's FTW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment