i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

9/15/04 Wensday 12:04 AM


9/12/04 Wensday 12:04 AM

What Up it's your boy Apollo. My life's kind of getting exciting. I pulled Tammera. She's shy. She is my first legitimate girlfriend at East. I like her a lot. We probably blossom into something else. I didn't even get the gold Lebron's. I spent all my money. I'm still working on my DJ/Producing career, I got the mixtape coming up, with all the hamp's people on there. I also got the IMAX record label coming. I got to sign somebody. I'll probably have a cell phone between now and Friday night. I'm finna try to get some more girls numbers. Well that's all.
Apollo



I really hated the English language back then, but that wasn't what it was about. It was about writing something during a time when that's all I could do, that and dream like a mofo. I miss being called Apollo though, I was running with that name before I even knew what Battlestar Galactica was. And Tammera is and was a whole entire different story but more on that in the future.

Wensday, LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment