i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

January 10, 2008 11:56 AM

My dream was about me with this girl I use to know that look like Tia Mowry, she still live in the same neighborhood I do but I ain't seen her in a while, the reason why I had this dream is because my nigga told me she had blond hair now, and when I went to sleep and I couldn't stop thinking about how she look with blond hair.In the dream she was on top on me and was about to kiss me then she said my breath was stanky, I went to brush my teeth in the dream, when I turned around to go back to the room, she had a sheet around her and didn't have any clothes on. She look at me and said you know where I'm at, and I woke up.


My life used to be the equation of The Wonder Years times Doug divided by The Wire's 4th season. Now it's LOST + Skins x Skullcandy Products x a shitload of books divided by piracy minus strawberry milk + checkbook balancing x sarcasm + Ren & Stimpy's Complete Series + (3D x Little Ceaser 5 dollar pizza's)

Remember parentheses have to be done first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment