i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

February 4, 2008

You ever felt the wind on your face, I mean like really feel it. If you just close your eyes and just catch the breeze. It can be anywhere. Your whole perception on things will change. I link the wind because nobody controls it. You can replicate it, but you can't control it. If you go out side on a nice spring day when the suns out and you catch a steady breeze, that's the best natural feeling you can ever have. Next to going to the bathroom after you have held it for a really long time. A nice breeze can come anybody down I swear.

I don't think I was under the influence since every thing's spelled correctly and the right punctuation was used but really the wind. Something I drunk had to been spiked or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment