i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

Had a speech in Oral Comm this week. Here are some my favorite excepts from it.

2. I had a similar experience one time where I might have had little too much to drink. My point A started with me sitting watching Battlestar Galactica on a Friday like normal, except gin was in the mix this time. My Point B ended with me on the other side of the neighborhood laying on the hood of someone’s car with a marker in my hand where I wrote different words that rhymed with the word like, like, sight, might, kite, bite, right, light, fight, bright, night, smite, and ect. There are more words than you know that rhyme with the word like. And yes the marker was a washable one.
C. For instance, My point A started one night with me getting in after having a tiny get together my friends were having, I was slightly tipsy, instead of going to bed I somehow figured I had to make kool-aid, instead of making the kool-aid in the kitchen like normal people I decided to take the whole pitcher of water and also the whole container of sugar free kool-aid and make the kool-aid in my bed room. My point B ended with waking covered what I thought was blood, even though it smelled like cherry. I freaked out and tried to run down the steps and hit my head on the edge on the corner of the steps. I really went from point A to point B to point H which is the hospital.
Random Girl I Know: Travis did you take all my fish out of the aquarium and put them in separate cereal bowls around my house?
Me: I don't remember that (see the key is keeping a serious expression while answering)

Random Girl: Oh, okay

Damn, I won in Speech class Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment