i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

5/06/2010

Adventures.

Long time, no see.

It's almost been two months.

In that time period I've smoked a whole bunch of marijuana, finished out the semester at school, and my work study duties at the library, played a lot of Xbox 360 and wrote a short story about gummi bears.

What's first, marijuana, yes it's still illegal but "meh", it ain't crack, heroine, or cocaine. I am proud to say I smoke it and if you want to be prude about it, I hope you get clothesline sometime duing the day. While being "high as kite" while browsing the internet I have discovered two shows from the UK "Skins" and "Doctor Who". Doctor Who has been on since 1963, where the hell have I been. I'm poviding trailers for you now.



Skins Trailer Season 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FKPoVNtmK0&feature=related

Couldn't find any embeddable trailers for Skins, so you got to go to youtube to watch it, but only after you finish reading this post.

Skins does go harder than pan pizza though, and Doctor Who is about time travel so thats a win right there. Speaking of time traveling, this is LOST final season. It's like four episodes left, as long as it dosen't screw me over on a proper send off, I won't rage.

Skins and Doctor Who are both on Netflix if you don't feel right ripping them from the internet like I did.

Where was I, oh so I went to this house party all the way out in Bartlett one of my classmates were throwing, I was 1 out of 3 black people there, I met a bottle named new amsterdam gin but somehow she got away from me before the night was over with. I don't feel like detailing the whole night but I woke up on their couch the next moring and went to save a lot and bought a gallon of chocolate milk and and box of sausage and biscuits and ate it all in one sitting. It was pretty chill from what I can remember. Nobody knew what the hell or where the hell Binghampton was. We're on the news like every two weeks, this surprised me.

I bought a Xbox 360 that was modded to play burned games off craigslist because as you know I don't like paying for anything especially $60 for games because I'm a cheap basterd but that's just me. I'm playing Batman: Arkham Asylum right now because Batman is the shit.

I was offered to go to school in the Summer but I was like no thanks. I have been going four semesters straight so this Summer is mine. I might grow a beard and wear a bucket hat and shades everywhere.

This is all for now, to tell you the truth I don't know when I'll be updating this again. I don't know when I'll be updating any of the social networking sites I'm on again, probably when I start wearing a suit on a daily basis or something like that. Right now I'm living like a mofo, so yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment