i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

/sigh Haven't wrote anything here since the Fall Semester started, so this post ought to change from various subjects throughout it.

I officially work at Southwest's new Macon Library as a Student Assistant, you know books and such and such.

Also Fishsticks are the shit. #nofisticks

sticks of fish

I've been watching Mad Men since it started and unlike most people, if it went off the air I wouldn't really give a crap, but there's a good reason for that. The show is into its 3rd season and that's almost over and this show refuses to kill anybody off, not that anybody needs killing off but I feel that somebody has to die on this show and not "have a heart attack"either but fall out of the window and die or something but I'm rambling again.

My Prediction for the Series finale of Mad Men is that everybody will die of lung cancer in the 1990's.



I really like this album



I really like this song and the videos not to shabby. It is a rendition of one of the most popular indie songs of this year but "meh".

There's something called the monomyth aka The Heros Journey and how it has 17 stages, well I think I'm on the the initiation stage in between The Road of Trials and The Meeting of The
Goddess. the hero's journey : summary of the steps. (You Better Not Fucking Judge Me)

If everything goes according to plan, I might be going to London in July, as long as I don't die before then I'm cool.


Swimming In The Flood - Passion Pit

This is still one of my favorite songs of '09

What can I do?
The river's overrun
We're swimming in a flood, you know?
I thought I felt your touch
But the water's rising up

0 comments:

Post a Comment