i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

So I was cruising through some of my past tumblr posts and I came across one that really stuck out to me. I wrote it in June but I don't remember writing it as I don't remember doing a lot of things on the internet one being signing into myspace while drunk on New Years Eve and asking a slew of random woman to marry me while Dick Clark was talking in that crazy post stroke voice he has now during Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. How I got to a computer, out of all sites why Myspace, and why the hell marriage was on my brain is beyond me but it was myspace and I knew none of them and I'm sure they have receive odder propositions than that on there before.

Now where was I. Yes my tumblr post which if I did think it up, it is some of my best thinking ever. The picture is part of the post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was at school today and then all of a sudden I start thinking “Man is Eva Green hot” I mean out of nowhere my mind wonders to this lady. I’m thinking I should watch The Golden Compass but I really don’t give a shit about fighting polar bears but she is in that movie. So I made up my mind that I’m gonna marry a woman with a accent, see my plan is to get at least a 3.0 by the end of the fall semester and then go to to Paris either the Spring semester or the summer. Then fall in love Before Sunrise style. Yeah that’s the dream baby.

Yes sir that is the dream. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment