i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

7/13/2009

I'm Not a Robot

Not one post since June 5th, REALLY?!?!?! Sheeezzzuuuussshhhh

Well......

  • i still think that fishdicks joke is hillarious
  • dropped music appreciation
  • i have a work study this semester (library clerk position here I come)
  • i watched Spider-Man 1,2,3 and Watchmen's Directors Cut on 4th of July and drunk 12 orange sodas and ate a whole pizza and maybe some honey buns, I think (I'm not sure how many honey buns I inhaled)
  • How the fuck can you not like passion pit, smfh
  • 4 more weeks in Summer II semester and I'm free for three weeks
  • i'm seriously thinking about planning a trip out of this country in May 2010, but don't know where
  • "Respect it or check it" is the best statement ever because really who "checks it".
  • "I'm on that Will.I.Am shit, I black yo eye for blogging" roffle
  • Speaking of 50 Cent "this one for the bitches"
  • I watched so much TV this month, HOT DAMN
  • i fux with so many type of genres of music, i just don't know (except country electronic and house)
  • i want to Lykke be Li's baby daddy, thank god for youtube Hi-def
last.fm recommended me this:



So yeah....

0 comments:

Post a Comment