i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

DSC00603

When June 12th happens TV goes goodbye and regular Television sucks anyway including cable. Channel surfing FOR THE LOSS. WD TV Media Player and Portable Passport Hard Drive FOR THY WIN. It has an HDMI port but I don't care, components cables baby!!! It plays every type of video file there is and it also plays photos and music but who wants to see that on a TV. I sped through the whole season of True Blood in 4 days. Flight of Chonchords S01, Breaking Bad S01, The X-Files S01, Are You Afraid of the Dark? S01 & S02, Freaks & Geeks S01, Torchwood S02 and plus a crapload of movies are waiting on me. I was this close to getting a Apple TV but then I realize I wanted to keep my hair. So Yeah.

DSC00602

DSC00601

DSC00599

0 comments:

Post a Comment