i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

I was going to right another post about how my negatives overtake my positives but I digressed so much that I starting talking about time travel and how my 20 year old self went back in time to 1988 when I was 1 and half years old and has lived here ever since making him about 40 while I'm now 21 and how he/me fucks with my life from afar because you know the world might swallow itself we met (watch Back to the Future Part II to understand it). But enough with all that late/night mad scientist talk and watch this trailer.



The Asian chick from Knocked Up that was acting high the whole movie which I think could be her real personality and plus Michael Cera with his shtick. This has to win on some level right?

And Hulu has the The first 7 minutes of The Brothers Bloom by the guy who made Brick where everybody's talking funny and fast but I still liked it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment