i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

4/30/2009

Rejuvenated?

You know how at the end of The Incredible Shrinking Man book after he killed the spider and almost got out of the basement but failed because he was like "fuck it, what the hell I'm gonna do once I get out of this basement. I'm like 1 inch tall" and then he let go because really what the hell he was gonna do. Then when he was getting ready to die while wearing a sponge suit or a suit made out of sponge after he thought he was gonna cease to exist because he was shrinking every 24 hours and after going to sleep and waking up thinking he was in heaven or something he realized that he didn't die but only got microscopic and got a whole new look on life.

That's how I feel after eating these two mini combination pizzas, picking at a bucket of strawberry ice cream and drinking half a bottle of mountain due. I zip through an exam I had this morning and deviated from this plan I put together now I'm watching The Heartbreak Kid and contemplating. Contemplating like Superman after he got poisoned by the sun in All-Star Superman and tried to find a cure for himself but couldn't because deep down Superman's a dumbass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment