i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

Class started this week. Shit.


This Summer was an odd one, I didn't touch one drop of alcohol, matter fact I don't think I will ever touch a drop of the sour liquid again. I was completely high though. Let me rephrase that. High school kids get high.

I SAT ON THE MOTHERFUCKING SHOULDERS OF GALACTACUS AND WATCHED HIM DEVOUR WORLDS WHILE A POSSUM KEPT SHOWING UP OUT OF NOWHERE IN MY BACKYARD AND M83 PLAYED IN THE BACKGROUND.

This summer I saw life like I've never seen it and discovered stuff that I've never known. For instance, I have an obsession with California Pizza Kitchen and not just the taste for their cheeseburger pizza aka edible heaven but them as a noun, a person, place and thing. I kept seeing how much a greyhound ticket would cost to go to San Francisco just to sit in the real life restaurant but sadly, nobody wanted to go with me. It makes a lot of sense now though.

I went to see Curren$y at the new daisy back in May with some friends and that was trill, his album, Pilot Talk, is close to a masterpiece. That whole day is a blur to me, though. We did eat at iHops I remember. Odd that Best Coast and Curren$y's album are two of my favorites this year, since both of them are humongous pot heads.

There are two separate sides to the summer to me though in terms of general toking. My favorite thing to do this summer was go in the backyard with this orange patio chair mat I got with my ipod touch and my in ear skull candy's and light up exactly three j's back to back to back and then just lie back and ride that wave. The overall mind experience from those sessions were out of this world. The second half of this summer was nothing but me and my homemade gravity bong, quicker and more instant than a joint but instead of rolling around in the backyard thinking about how I would of been a cool ass native american, I actually got out and did things under that condition. I wrote three chapters for a book that actually makes sense. I'm taking creative writing this semester so that ought balance out correctly.

There are some sad things to all this though, I lost my Ipod touch and one of my ear buds in my skull candy's went out. Sometimes you meet and become good friends with Galactacus and sometimes you lose, oh well. :/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost never comment, but after looking at a ton of responses on "Back at it, like a crack Addict".
I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Could it be only me or does it look like a few of these responses appear like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Could you list of all of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile,
Facebook page or twitter feed?

Review my web blog ... website

Post a Comment