i think?

i live in the middle. i'm not really sure about anything.

*Disclamer: Every post from now on will go in the Sad Trav category until I stop being sad. kthxbai*

"This place sucks balls"

"I can feel the boogers in my nose"

"I'ma leave this class early so I can listen to a She & Him song before the next one and maybe you know, THINK"

"infinite sadness"

"I'm about to cry, John Connor style"

"My back tooth aches like a sumbitch and I kinda enjoy it"

"soft peppermints makes me 1/2 happy for as long as I can chew em.

"how the hell am I feeling the pulse in my neck without touching it"

"me not having that class everyday is giving me restraint but it's also giving me to much time to over think"

"Memories made in the coldest winter"

""flying>floating"

"if Kings of Leon ever broke up, I'd probably drive off a bridge"

"Jim Jones you had to fuck it up didn't you, fuckhead"

"Sarah Connor (Lena Headey) with a pigtails makes me smile but not happy"

"I hold the ball during 4th Quarter Pressure"

0 comments:

Post a Comment